The Catholic School Council is an advisory body whose mission is to enhance the education of our children in a faith-centered environment in partnership with the school, parish, community and home.
|Teacher Representative(s)||Martha Baglieri, Rachele LaNeve|
|Parish Representative(s)||Concetta Schiffito|
Benefits of being on a Catholic School Council
- You can meet new people, learn additional skills and find out more about the educational system.
- Your involvement can provide new insights, fresh ideas and a different perspective for the school.
- You can make a significant contribution to the school and your child’s education.
Responsibilities of a Catholic Council Member
- To focus on student learning and school improvement
- To represent and communicate the views of the school community
- To maintain a school wide perspective on all issues
- To provide informed advice to the School Principal
- To contribute regularly at Council meetings (six to eight meetings a year)
Input of School Council may include
- School code of conduct
- School budget priorities
- Faith dimension
- School policies
- Curriculum and program priorities
- School Improvement PlanParental involvement greatly enhances children’s educational experience! Your assistance at school is greatly appreciated. Without volunteers, many wonderful enrichment experiences for students would not be possible. Thank you to all those who have volunteered their time.